Serving the Sandwich Generation
Positioned between Online Support Groups on one end, and Technology Websites at the other, and at the intersection of several overlapping trends, Modern Health is a confluence of innovations and trends addressing the rising costs of medical care as our population ages, including:
- Reforms to Medical Care Delivery & Payment Systems and the Laws Regulating Them
- Prevention through Health & Wellness
- Personal & Electronic Medical and Health Records
- Mobile Apps and on-the-go access to Health Info & Services
- Remote Monitoring of Medical & Environmental Sensors
- Innovative Technologies and new In-home Medical Devices
- Assistance Devices that Overcome Disabilities
- Universal Design in Products & Homes that work well for Everyone
- Patients Connecting Online with their Family, Caregivers & Doctors
- Inspiring Stories about Individual Use of these Modern Technologies
To explore and share information about Modern Health Solutions:
- Read the ARTICLES (see tab above) or browse by category, date, or tags (right);
- Search the entire site by Keyword or Phrase (top right);
- Reply to articles to add Comments & ask Questions;
- Share your own articles, and include any pictures to post;
- Assess your health and that of your family and home, to see how Safe it is;
- Follow Us in social media (options on the right), because we often reference and comment on articles in mainstream media; and
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, which curates our own articles and those that we find interesting elsewhere.
10 Most Recent ARTICLES:
- About this Blog
- Research Funding and Hope for Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Wireless Networks and Electromagnetic Radiation
- Mindfulness and Sleep
- How old is Old?
- Subject: Jail versus Nursing Home
- The Smart Home Mess
- Presidential Report on Independence Technology
- Getting Disability Benefits as a Caretaker
- New technologies to prevent senior injuries at home
- What is a Sleep Economist?
Much More Info in our Facebook & Twitter Posts
Look at the Sidebar at right for a convenient way to browse our recent Facebook & Twitter posts. You can even Like us there or tweet to us. We use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to tell followers about important articles we find in the mainstream press, often including comments that we posted.