About this site
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Modern Health Talk Receives 2013 Best of Cedar Park Award
Cedar Park Award Program Honors the Achievement
CEDAR PARK January 22, 2014 — Modern Health Talk was selected for the 2013 Best of Cedar Park Award in the Mhealth category by the Cedar Park Award Program. Read the rest of this entry »
eHealth Radio host Eric Michaels recently interviewed Modern Health Talk founder Wayne Caswell, and we thank him for letting us share our story with his audience. You can listen to the recorded podcast below, visit ApexRx.com for related radio programs, or read Wayne’s program notes below.
Wayne Caswell discusses and answers the following:
- What is Modern Health Talk, and what unique perspective do you bring?
- Aging-in-Place and Universal Design are terms we often hear today, but what do they mean, and who is most interested?
- Please describe the size of the problem and the market opportunity for solutions.
- So what technical solutions address the rising healthcare costs and improve quality?
- Can you mention some other Technologies for home healthcare as an alternative to more institutional care?
As a retired 30-year IBMer, I dedicate this article to IBM’s 100th anniversary as a way to reflect on past innovations and to envision, and hopefully inspire, new innovations in important areas such as health care. In this video (also on YouTube) 100 people present IBM achievement recorded in the year they were born. The chronology flows from the oldest person to the youngest, giving you a whirlwind history of IBM technology evolution and insight into the future.