Did you go to CES this year? What struck you as a highlight (comment below)?
If you didn’t get to go, CES 2012 in Pajamas gives you all of the insight with none of the hassle or expense. This 12-page virtual trip report combines a healthcare and consumer electronics perspective so you can:
- Learn what the analysts and pundits said.
- Know about key trends from different perspectives.
- Discover cool products for digital health & wellness.
- See the products in action with over 4.5 hours of video.
- And discover who was missing and the significance.
- About CES
- Getting the Most from this Report
- General Media Coverage of CES
- Is CES becoming Irrelevant?
- It’s All about the Platform & Ecosystem
- Smarter, Thinner Televisions
- Smarter, Thinner PC & Tablets
- Smartphones & mHealth
- Healthy Games
- Home Networking & Energy Management
Be part of the Future of Healthcare. Our in-home evaluation is a fun and education survey that helps medical researchers collect autonomous health information so they can find unexpected correlations and find new treatments. It’s part of the Next Frontier for Big Data.