This is the website of Modern Health Talk, LLC. If you have questions, suggestions, or complaints, send an email to founder Wayne Caswell or by phone at 512-507-6011. Our postal address is:
Modern Health Talk
2613 Salerno Place
Cedar Park, TX 78613 USA
Modern Health Talk offers discussions and information about technologies for home healthcare and people with disabilities, addressing concerns of seniors, their caregivers, and their families. It’s purpose is to help the elderly stay safe, healthy and independent in their own homes as long as possible and avoid the high cost of institutional care.
Our aim is to help people stay safe, happy and healthy in their own homes with improved quality of life, and by doing so, help lower healthcare costs for individuals and the nation. We’re passionate about Universal Design principles, Universal Broadband Adoption, and connecting people with assistive technologies and home health solutions that enable independent living.
The Problem: Rising Healthcare Costs
Rising Healthcare Costs – As people live longer and baby boomers retire, we face a critical need to replace institutional care (nursing homes & assisted living) with aging-in-place at home. See The Problem.
You don’t need high-tech to make homes safe, healthy and comfortable.
- Eliminate tripping hazards with simple solutions such as removing throw rugs.
- Provide accessibility with ramps, stair lifts, and knee space under sinks.
- Apply universal design principles with stylish solutions that increase the value of your home.
We write about new gadgets that help people as they get older or face disabilities.
- Unobtrusive environmental devices track activity and improve comfort, convenience, security & energy management.
- Medical devices monitor & report vital signs so trends are analyzed and problems identified.
- Communication devices keep you in touch with family caretakers and medical teams.