Social Media Specialist – Manage communication through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media.
Research Specialist – Mine home healthcare news feeds and research stories of interest to baby boomers for online publication.
Community Builder – Help build online user communities around your interest area and moderate discussion forums.
Website Consultant – Provide a critical review of our website and plans, recommend improvements, and help implement those recommendations.
Freelance Writer / Blogger – Qualified and interested parties will be trained in WordPress and approved to post articles about solutions for Home Healthcare. If you’d like to skip that and just write a story for us, see Submitting Articles.
Hours are flexible and as time permits.
Working with organizations like Modern Health Talk is a great way to:
- Give back and contribute to society through a worthwhile cause,
- Fill a resume gap from long-term unemployment, and
- Maintain or acquire new skills in areas such as:
* Social Media tools such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google+
* WordPress blog & webpage design
* Multimedia Production
* Business Development
* Market Research
* Media Relations
* Story Telling
* You Name It
If interested, send email with interests & qualifications or call 512-507-6011.